Monday, April 13, 2009

Green Dragon

I am not one to jump on the "Rogue owns it so it must suck now " band wagon...but... They have since gotten rid of their stage (good thing) and their dart board (bad thing). This used to be a great place to get some quality brew and play some darts. But, I suppose the powers that be have decided that merchandise is more important than a dart board. Boo. According to one of the employees, the area is going to become another bar soon.
If your in the area, skip over to Lucky Lab and throw some darts.
So, as I was stewing, I enjoyed a Ft. George Raspberry Wit, which , honestly, I wasn't sure I would like, but I did. The raspberry flavor was very muted, and the beer was all I needed to temporarily forget about the missing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment