Monday, April 27, 2009

Lucky Lab 4-09

During this cold and drizzly Monday, Erin and I decided to hop over to Lucky Lab for some lunch and a pint or two. The match was a lot of fun, and I narrowly won by 16 points. I am writing this to encourage everyone to go and try the beer that I instantly feel in love with, the Quality Rye. The Quality Rye is a light, golden ale, weighing in at a modest 4.5ABV, but it was delicious. It had a subtle Rye aftertaste, and an almost peppery flavor. And of course, being miser monday, it was a dollar off the normal pint price.
As always, the food was perfect, my tuna melt was fantastic. Erin got the bento, which, I had never had before, and was skepitcal of. I mean, the place has sandwiches, and great beer, but bento???
It was fucking dead on, spicy, and very good. Who knew?
Another fun trip to the Lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment